Friday, January 06, 2006

The New Blog!

Welcome to the new blog. New look, new attitude! I had to do this because I dumped some serious baggage and wanted to just leave it (and them) behind. The baggage was just old attitudes and old ways I really wanted to change. The blog had to go too. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed that blog, but I felt a fresh start was the way to go. Let me just say that in the past few years, I have learned a few valuable lessons in life. May those lessons stay with me now wherever I go and in whatever I do.

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... A mystery! Excellent!

    Thanks for the link, whoever you are. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Title!! Of course, there is endless material from La Familia. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ma, you know it took me awhile to come up with something that perfectly suited me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you around!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica! There you are! Thanks for letting me know you have made a change. I've missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the look. I like the attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found ya again, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete