Saturday, February 25, 2006

Kitty update...

I found out that Frank is a girl, so I just now call her "kitty kitty" anyway, she's still hanging around. She likes to sleep under this nice pleasant overgrown azalea tree that has a nice thick bed of leaves under it, and she just stays there all day long. Sometimes I get a little itchy after I pet her. I don't know if it's just chiggers outside biting me or if it's the cat.....anyway, let's hope she's already spayed so there are no kittens running around here one of these days!

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be more PC to refer to them as "chegros?" See, you ARE a racist! LOL!

    Who wants to take bets on how long it is until Frank gives birth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can still call her Frankie. Chicks with guys' names are tough (says Sam)!

    Biscuit, I'm guessing March 15. Just seems like a good day.

    ReplyDelete