Saturday, February 11, 2006

Well this is interesting...

Now doesn't this beat all? I always figured my life was closer to 1940's screwball comedy but damn this is so close. Now if mom reads this and she takes the test, I bet you 10 to 1 she'll wind up with the same answer. And then we'll know exactly where I got it from won't we MOTHER?? LOL

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Black Comedy

In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh.
You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum.

Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho

4 comments:

  1. Since this is your fault, you should at least see my result:
    http://betweenbnb.blogspot.com/2006/02/movie-of-your-life-is-cult-classic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/12/2006

    Okay Jess, this isn't very funny. The movie of my life was Napoleon Dynamite. I think I have to take issue with their quiz. What am I? A nerd in disguise.__ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never even heard of Napoleon Dynamite. Does that make us old? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/13/2006

    I suppose you need to watch it. There are no words to describe it. You just sit there wondering "why am I watching this". Yet at the same time you can't bring yourself to turn it off. The only reason I have seen it is because I have teenage kids. Well, actually, Lauren's best friend forced it on us.--ST

    ReplyDelete