Tuesday, March 21, 2006

For all the South Park fans...

Ever since DH and I watched the video clip again this weekend, I can't get this song about Kyle's mom out of my head!

Now some of you may not be South Park fans and frankly I wasn't before I married DH but OMG for five years I have laughed my ass off. No, it doesn't make me offensive, I just like non-PC humor and South Park is what I like to call "an equal opportunity offender". as no person or current event is left un-mocked!

South Park is pure satire. It makes fun of nearly every aspect of our culture and picks at current events and the people (usually celebrities, government officials and big businessmen) making the headlines.

Yes it's insane but so are we!

1 comment:

  1. ROTFLMAO!!!! I crying I'm laughing so hard! I just love this show. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete