Sunday, March 05, 2006

What kind of schmuck?

"I asked her what would happen if we broke up and she says she'll sell me my property back" he tells me.

"Do you think you guys will get married? What happens then?" I asked him out of just sheer morbid curiosity.

He replies "well I guess I get my property back!"

I know, I thought it was a joke too. But it's not. What kind of schmuck would sell a piece of his property with a house on it to his girlfriend so she can live next door?

If you say you're selling it because you are 57 years old and you want to take that chunk of money and pay off the mortgage on your own house and pay off your debt, then really you shouldn't be entertaining the thought that if you break up she'll sell the place back to you.

What kind of assinine thinking is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment