Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

The little girl from Brooklyn has a birthday today. I know she doesn't want everyone to make a big deal of it but I will.

I could tell you her life story about how she was born in NJ to two wonderful parents, raised in Brooklyn, moved with her family to Miami in the 1950's, participated in the "glee club", got into mischief with her best friend June, eventually graduated from Palmetto Senior High, met and married dad and had three great kids, endured all of the many family triumphs and troubles that come with being a wife, mother, and daughter. But I won't tell you all about that. There's no need to.

I can sum it up best by saying mom is awesome. She is a wonderful, kind, caring, and loving woman, truly an inspiration to us all. I know Dad, Kim, Dave, grams, Auntie J and everyone who knows and loves her feels the same way when I say that she is truly a gift to us all.

WE LOVE YOU MOM!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment