Sunday, July 30, 2006

#32: A real bottomless pit...

Can I do this? Can I stay up and do this? The worst is going to be between midnight and 6 am. Thank God I have my headphones playing overnight talk radio. Speaking of, that means Art Bell will be on tonight.

Two nights ago on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, he was talking about this hole called "Mel's hole" and apparently this guy had a hole in his backyard and he wanted to fill it so he threw garbage and stuff in it and it never hit bottom. Apparently neighbors began throwing all their junk int here and the hole kept consuming it, it never filled up. WHERE DID THAT STUFF GO?

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you where it went, it's in your father's office.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, now THAT is a bottomless pit! :)

    ReplyDelete