Sunday, July 30, 2006

#37: Who the hell cares?

Ok raise your hand if you really give a flying rat's ass about Pamela Anderson marrying Kid Rock in St. Tropez.

I didn't think so. In fact, nobody gives a damn so why is it one of the top stories on ABC news?

Pamela Anderson is so low-class. Not only is she a bad actress (her stint on Home Improvement bordered on barf-worthy), but she's also ugly too. Her face is too perfect, her lips are too big, her eyebrows are way too fake, she wears too much makeup and her breasts are too big.

And Kid Rock? I'm not a fan of his music but I am even less of a fan now that I found out he married her. Oh good lord what are these people thinking? I mean HELLO--Kid, do you have to be knocked in the head to see reality? She has been with that nasty ass Tommy Lee, who slept with EVERYONE else. EWWWWWW!!!

I hope Kid gets that "thing" of his checked out once every three months to make sure it's not going to fall off. :D

3 comments:

  1. That's ok, it won't last. And I agree with you by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too. What a bunch of idiots they all are, just trading partners like baseball cards. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's another plastic faced bimbo, and seriously Tommy Lee's got more class than Kid Rock.

    As we say in England "They'd spoil a good couple" meaning they're just about ideal for each other

    ReplyDelete