Saturday, July 29, 2006

#9: Mom d/n = hair stylist!

Why do moms think they can cut hair? It's amazing how popping out a few kids makes a woman think she has this sudden miraculous talent with scissors. Now whether she was saving money or just testing her mom hair cutting skills, I don't know but I can tell you that when I was a kid, my mother went to town on my head.

The good thing is that we live in an era where we are encouraged to blame all our miseries on our parents. So now I declare that my life is miserable because my mother made me look like she put a bowl over my head and cut everything that stuck out from under it. It has caused me to be dysfunctional so I wanna know---is there some special government compensation for that?

Hey ma, you know I love ya, but you can't cut my hair anymore ok? :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/29/2006

    What? I cut my kids hair and they are gorgeous. LOL-ST

    ReplyDelete