Friday, August 18, 2006

19 hours awake

Why am I sitting here attempting to write out my grocery list if I know I am so dead tired? Got up at 3 am this morning because I felt like my body had enough sleep. Went walking from 3:15 - 4 pm and then showered, made the lunches, breafast and got out of here at the usual time which is 6:15. The new grad student orientation was today and it went well. Seven years after having taken this job, this thing runs itself. I used to run around like a chicken with its head cut off now the damn event runs itself.

Got off work, came home and changed and went to my usual Friday second job which is cleaning the new home of a friend's dad who has Parkinson's and can't do it himself. Hey it's the easiest $85 for two hours worth of work I could ever do. But it does hurt my lower back sometimes if I get too involved in my cleaning LOL.

Got home, proceeded to throw a salad together, do some cleanup, clean the bathroom floors, fold laundry, and then just when I was ready to go to bed I realized I have this damn grocery list to put together for tomorrow morning. So I took a 5 mg valium and went into the office to do my list and wound up writing in this stilly blog.

Right now I've been awake 19 hours and frankly I am seeing double LOL. It's really quite funny. I should get in the car and drive--JUST KIDDING!

4 AM is going to come quick, yes even though it will be Saturday I'm still getting up at 4 am to walk. I must be insane.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/18/2006

    I didn't know 4 o'clock came twice in one day;)--ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it does!

    I didnt' get up at 4 am, hell I didn't get up till 6:30 but I feel great anyway. Didn't walk but did go to Wally World to go shopping, did some housecleaning!

    ReplyDelete