Friday, August 11, 2006

Tag..you're it!

Well shit I've "done been tagged" LOL.

My cyber-blog pal Robin who lives not far from me has bestowed upon me the honor of answering some questions....

1. One book that changed your life:
Tuesdays with Morrie

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Black Beauty

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
Anything involving conspiracy theories

4. One book that made you laugh:
Lucky You

5. One book that made you cry:
The Diary of Anne Frank

6. One book that you wish had been written:
How to get the people you love to do what you want them to do

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Mein Kampf

8. The book you are currently reading: (Usually have two going at once)
The Essential Thomas Jefferson & Don't know much about the Civil War

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
The Five People You Meet in Heaven

My turn to tag some folks.

I tag Belle-ah because she's my neighbor in another state and I love her taste in decorating, Debbie in Jersey because I know she's got nothing better to do right now LOL, and finally RedQueen because I know she loves to read.

3 comments:

  1. Well Jess I was an avid reader moons ago and this just makes me want to print this out and go to the Library which is, NO LIE, across the street! Have an excellent weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely read Five People YOu Meet in Heaven!

    It changed my life.

    I need to read Tuesdays with Morrie.

    How is the Thomas Jefferson book?

    He is my favorite historical figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Essential Thomas Jefferson is a great book. It's a collection of many letters he wrote to politicians, friends and others over the course of his political career and afterwards. It includes letters to some of the most famous legends--I enjoyed reading the one to George Washington. I enjoyed reading his letter to a friend where he described George Washington! It's really fascinating. Also includes speeches to Congress. The man was literate, so literate, you couldn't find most college students who would speak or write as eloquently as Thomas Jefferson.He was a man whose intellect was way ahead of most. Still is today.

    ReplyDelete