Monday, September 04, 2006

No Crist, No Gallagher...

My sister and I had a nice talk about Tom Gallagher and Charlie Crist the other day. We're not voting for either of these asshats.

Here's something interesting about Charlie Crist. According to non-partison Project Vote Smart:

ATTORNEY GENERAL CHARLIE CRIST HAS REFUSED TO PROVIDE ANY RESPONSES TO CITIZENS ON ISSUES THROUGH THE 2006 NATIONAL POLITICAL AWARENESS TEST. ATTORNEY GENERAL CHARLIE CRIST REFUSED TO PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION WHEN ASKED TO DO SO ON 2 SEPARATE OCCASIONS BY:

John McCain, Republican Senator
Geraldine Ferraro, Former Democratic Congresswoman
Michael Dukakis, Former Democratic Governor
Bill Frenzel, Former Republican Congressman
Richard Kimball, Project Vote Smart President

THIS CANDIDATE WILL BE ASKED AGAIN TO PROVIDE RESPONSES DURING THE GENERAL ELECTION.

So much for the truth eh?


And about Gallagher? He's a homophobe. Sorry but I can't vote for someone who thinks gay people are the reason society is going to hell in a handbasket. He's so worried that gays are dismantling our society, he's against gay adoption. Uh hello Tom? You think being adopted by a gay couple makes you gay? It's biological you moron. Why don't you actually ASK someone who is gay about that?

Gallagher things we need a Constitutional amendment to protect the institution of marriage. LOL that's funny, with all the heterosexual divorces going on in society today maybe he should mandate marriage counseling before he tries to sell us the idea that gays are somehow devaluing the institution of marriage. The only people who ruin the institution of marriage are those who ruin their own marriages by getting married too young, for the wrong reasons, or because of adultery. Perhaps Gallagher should look in his own backyard to find out who is dismantling society. It's the corrupt money-grubbing politicians like him who wish to shove their righteous religious values down our throats.

I know some of you reading this are in agreement with Crist or Gallagher, that's fine, I don't dislike you, cause some of you reading this are my friends. All I can tell you is two very smart sisters in Florida won't be voting for either one of these yahoos.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/04/2006

    Actually, both Charlie Crist and Tom Gallagher responded to the Christian Coalition Voter Guide. You can view it at www.ccfla.org/guides.php

    I listened to both of these guys in the Republican primary debate on PBS. I can not vote for Charlie Crist because he supports embryonic stem cell research. I can agree with Tom Gallagher on issues, but I wonder if he is telling the truth. He used to support things that I disagree with such as abortion. In fact, his first marriage ended in divorce because he committed adultery. He freely admits this and says he gave his life to Christ and now has a different veiw. While I definitely believe that is possible, there is something about him that makes me question his sincerity.

    This is going to be a crummy election, because I definitely can not support Rod Smith or Jim Davis. My personnel opinion is that Charlie Crist will win the primary. I don't know about the democrats. I want to keep Jeb Bush!--ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for standing up for your beliefs. That makes three of us!

    ReplyDelete