Sunday, October 29, 2006

My strange dreams...

I have the strangest dreams of anyone I know. I used to think that it comes from being the family I am in, I mean we are all a little insane at times. Oh man the stories I could tell you!!

Well, the other night I had a dream I left my DH for Richard Gere. Now of course I like many of Richard Gere's movies but am not an overly huge fan. I mean, I could take him or leave him. In the dream I felt terribly guilty about leaving DH. I mean I kept saying "he's such a nice guy" and felt so torn...I woke up before I had to make a final choice.

Last night I dreamed my teeth were falling out. I was worried that I would need false teeth and when I would wear them and how I would keep them in.

My coworkers know I have these insane dreams and tell me it's that damned talk radio I listen to at night. I told them it's Halloween and tonight is Art Bell's annual overnight "Ghost to Ghost" program and I would love nothing better than to pull an allnighter outside listening to it.

You think I'm strange now? Wait till AFTER that program!

Ok fine you can blame my strange dreams on Art Bell & George Noory but I'm sticking with the family excuse!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/31/2006

    mmm,my wife frequently has dreams of being with or the girlfriend/wife of different male celebrities - ur not alone".

    dreambizarre.blogspot.com
    jcproductionz.com

    ReplyDelete