Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Talk about a nightmare....

I had the strangest dream last night, call it a nightmare because the bitch to end all bitches was in it. In the dream, DH and I woke up around noon and were late for work. When I got to work it was at my mom's house and the "wicked witch of the west" aka this bitch I used to work with in a position of power who shall remain NAMELESS, was my boss in the dream (again!). She was upset I had come in late and she had moved all my parents furniture around so she could put all her employees desks in the middle of the room and keep an eye on them (gee, surprise!). I asked her "hey where's the L-shaped couch?" and she said it was in the closet and I told her mom would be home soon and be really pissed if this stuff wasn't moved back, especially HER desk. Man I was not happy she had moved all that furniture around, I was like "what the hell am I doing working for this bitch?"

Pops swears I am on drugs! If I were on the RIGHT drugs I definitely would NOT be dreaming about that bitch.

And by the way, when I use that word "bitch" I am not in any way using the term loosely, I really REALLY mean it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gah.

    I don't look at your blog for what - one day? - and you've gone and posted a gazillion posts! Man, you've been busy!

    I wonder if you'll dream about Harrison Ford, gefilte fish, Grams, and that bitch tonight. If you do, PLEASE share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy vey, isn't it bad enough you had to work for her, now she's in your dreams?? I have a good mind to steal her broom!!!!

    ReplyDelete