Monday, October 16, 2006

You know you need a life when...

You had a dream they FINALLY released "Indiana Jones IV"

What can I say? I have been waiting years for them to get moving on this project. DH and I watched Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi this weekend. I was RAISED on those movies along with the Indiana Jones chronology. They are part of MY culture. It's so hard to believe that Harrison is 64 (though I refuse to accept it) because it seems just yesterday he was Han Solo and Indy Jones.






















There is just no better movie hero than this guy! And even though he's gotten older, we Indiana Jones fans believe he can handle one more Indy movie. So uh Spielberg, Lucas, if you can get moving on this, we fans would appreciate it.


2 comments:

  1. Harrison Ford, yummy.

    I love the Star Wars movies too. It's been forever since I've seen them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I could never get into the Star Wars films, I love Indiana Jones! I would love to see them pair Sean Connery with him again! Now there is one sexy hunk of a man!

    ReplyDelete