Monday, November 13, 2006

Star Trek marathon is on,.

My DH is gonna hate me! Or maybe not!!

He won't even SEE me, HEAR me, or know WHO I am from 8 pm this Friday night till 6 am Monday morning.

You see, TV Land is hosting a THREE day Star Trek marathon. Oh yes, the ORIGINAL Star Trek series. I will be right there with my slowly-dwindling ass firmly esconced in something plush and comfy with likely a laptop computer in front of me so I can get my homework done.

All I need is pops here watching it with me or me there watching it with him. Ok fine, I grew up watching it in reruns of course in the early 70's. I can't watch an older Star Trek episode without thinking of my dad, I think he likes that too! Did you know he can watch the first minute of an episode and tell you everything that's going to happen? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I can do it too.

Anyway, if you hear from me Friday, Sat, or Sun you'll be lucky. Count yourself in as one of the "fortunate ones".

But I should warn DH that should on Sunday night, should my body suddenly begin to turn into thousands of lighted molecules and disappear, he should probably call me in sick the next day at work. I'm sure if I don't show up they might begin to worry. :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this one, probably because I was in the middle of burning toilet paper over your not coming to T dinner, but I'm fine now.

    ReplyDelete