Saturday, November 11, 2006

Why'd they have to go and do that?

I was so pissed this morning. I turned on G4 at 9 am expecting to see Star Trek which runs 9 am - 7 pm every Saturday and what do I see? A day long marathon about some Ninja olympics. Star Trek 2.0 resumes at 4 pm for three hours but I MISS A WHOLE DAMN DAY OF MY SHOW. All I can say is it better be on next Saturday or else.

First Lifetime TV screwed me up and took my Golden Girls off their 5-6 pm slot and now this?

What's happening world? LOL

Time to go work on my Christmas cards!

3 comments:

  1. We tried watching ST on G4 on the weekend, but it got so aggravating with those sidebars and comments constantly taking up part of the screen, that we quit watching.

    Dad watches the Golden Girls every morning on Lifetime, but you can do that when you're a man of leisure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a man of leisure! LOL I remember "Fran Fine" saying "Lady of Leisure" once in that terrible nasal accent LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/11/2006

    kawabanga;)--ST

    ReplyDelete