Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pebbles the kurious kat!

I gotta tell you that it's damn hard to type when there's a kitt kat in the way. I'm talking about Pebbles who, while I am on my computer, usually sees fit to plop her entire fluffy body right on top of my keyboard. At this moment I have my walkman on the desk, turned on and she is getting a real kick out of listening to the voices coming out of it but not understanding what they are so she was pawing at it. Now she's sitting here intently listening to it. Maybe I can get her into it--it's my usual Sunday night old time radio shows.

Pebbles, who you haven't seen photos yet is 2 1/2 years old but more like a playful little kitten. She's only a year younger than Peepers but she's so curious and playful. Whereas she is like a kitten at 2 1/2, Peepers at a year older is more the mature older sibling. Not that Peeps doesn't like to play it's just that Pebbles is a more curious type. Just a few minutes ago I caught her in my in-box here on my desk at home. So I took a pic of her. I'm thinking the caption might read "how do I process this task?" LOL. She's a riot, they both are. Not a day goes by without some sort of excitement related to these two!

Pebbles is real trouble though, in a good way, she's so curious, she is hilarious. Although she has one bad habit, she likes playing with the electrical cord on the lamp next to the futon. I have found the "caution" label that goes on it. I have tried a stern "NO!" when I hear her doing it. I just don't want her to get buzzed. I gotta think about how to remedy this one.

She's a nut for sure. Peepers is too, just in a more subtle way. As soon as I get the pics of them developed I'll post them. In the meantime, Pebs is getting curious again and I am afraid that she's about to lay on the keyboard and make herself at home.....so nite nite all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/20/2006

    I can sympathize. I usually have a 60 pound bulldog climb in my lap while I'm typing. That does make life a bit difficult, but who can resist the love. I've been known to rest the keyboard on his back and use him for a very awkward desk.--ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/20/2006

    I can sympathize. I usually have a 60 pound bulldog climb in my lap while I'm typing. That does make life a bit difficult, but who can resist the love. I've been known to rest the keyboard on his back and use him for a very awkward desk.--ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/20/2006

    Sorry about the double post. The blogger is giving me a hard time.--ST

    ReplyDelete