Thursday, November 02, 2006

This 'n that...

My sociology professor sent me the most awesome email. He told me he has no doubt I will succeed in my education and in life. It's about the passion I have for the courses I am taking. And he said students like me, who really get something out of his class, who want to make a difference using that knowledge, keep him teaching every term. He really cares about the world and cares about solving problems. There have been NO, absolutely NO politics in this class, it's all been level-headed, common sense solution oriented discussions. It's amazing what you can do when you leave the politics out of it and deal with the reality.

Oh and congrats to DH, he took his final test in his Welding class last night and got a 93, which also gives him a 93 for the semester. A very VERY well-earned grade! I remembe at the beginning of the semester he was having some difficulty and wanted to give up. But he is glad he didn't!

Makes you feel good when you do something you thought you couldn't do!

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to go to a school that leaves the politics out of their classes. I can't even imagine what that would be like. I guess it would be like Heaven, at least to me.

    ReplyDelete