Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Today's big time WTF moment!

DH wants me to do him a favor, he asked me months ago, but I haven't had time right? Well I have been busy and DH asked me about it today on the way home and I told him I haven't had a chance to get to it and he got all pissy today thinking I didn't want to do it. Then he went into a tirade about "when I ask you to do something I expect you will do it" And then he proceeded to tell me that I only do something for him if there's something in it for me. Who the HELL does he think he is? I said "we're equals here, I am NOT your subordinate!"

I told him point blank after our argument today that I didn't want to talk about it anymore and I got the usual "cause you know I'm right" bullshit. He does that ever single f*cking time we argue.

Yeah he's always right, I am always wrong. Uh-huh whatever.

Now that I said it, I feel better. I just had to get it out. I am sure it will blow over like it always does but damnit it is so HARD to reason with a person who doesn't WANT to reason!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gee, maybe you should also tell him we can vote now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/03/2006

    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."

    Damn him! Who does he think he is expecting that his spouse would do him a favor after only a few months?!! Now go outside and unroll those hoses like any reasonable woman would do.

    Uh...I hope he wasn't waiting on you to fill his insulin prescription. :-)

    ReplyDelete