Friday, December 01, 2006

Judge Mark Moseley, of the 8th Circuit Court in Alachua County---you are on notice...

For those who haven't been keeping up with my recent posts about the problems my pal RedQueen and her family who are being terrorized by a maniac teenager and are having getting a restraining order against this kid (Check out the blog on the sidebar of my main page titled "Of Shoes and Ships and Sealing Wax")

Apparently Judge MARK MOSELEY has decided that there is a lack of evidence for a restraining order against this kid. In case you need a refresher, there are three boys involved...my friend's son, his best friend, and his best friend's next door neighbor.

The maniac teenager who lives next door to the best friend not only kicked that boy's old dog in the face, but he also vandalized my friend's son's car to the tune of $500 worth of damage. He has also made violent threats on my friend's son's voicemail (documented and heard by Alachua County Sheriff Deputies). He has also had his creepy friends call my friend's son's voicemail constantly telling him that the creep is going to harm him. H even approached my friend's son at his best friend's house with a gang of other kids, a 2x4, a molotov cocktail, and a pellet gun. He meant to do my friend's son serious harm. Thank GOD he didn't.

There's also some speculation that this maniac kid is involved in some other criminal activity which I won't go into. The Deputies are investigating it but in the meantime, my friend and her family need some LEGAL protection.

Meanwhile my friend hasn't slept, hasn't eaten, can't relax, and looks so tired and exhausted like I've NEVER seen her before!!! What's wrong with this picture? An innocent family suffers while a criminal element goes free.

Oh and where are the maniac's parents? They are working professionals and they are hardly ever home and so this kid runs amock. And why isn't more being done? The other family involved is too scared to complain. And no wonder....when your life is in danger, the fear factor takes over. I'd be scared too but SOMEONE has to stop them, which is why my friend is taking action to protect her family and do something about this little creep.

Mark Moseley has failed the public. By refusing ng a temporary restraining order, by making an innocent family have to endure fear and terror by making them wait two weeks for a hearing, he is allowing a criminal element to wreak havoc on our community and harm innocent people. To refuse a restraining order for lack of evidence when the police are currently investigating this creep, is ludicrous. He should have been on the side of caution and protected these people until something more can be done.

Judge Moseley had better hope that in these two weeks until the hearing, something serious doesn't happen. And he better hope that should he deny the second request for the order, something serious doesn't happen. If something does happen, I am going to hold not the maniac teen and his parents personally responsible but I am going to hold Judge Mark Moseley personally responsible too for turning a blind eye to justice. Mark my words on that one. I can write well, and I am vocal and I will use those gifts God gave me to make sure the people who let this thing go pay dearly should anything happen to the people I care about. When my friends, family, coworkers, and the general public who are outraged by this travesty of justice are through, not only will this maniac teenager be in prison, and his parents ruined, but Moseley himself won't have a snowball's chance in hell of being re-elected.

4 comments:

  1. It's so frustrating, when we want to help someone close to us, but can't. It's times like these I would, in all actuality, welcome a visit from some distant relative on the Sicilian side of my family who still believes in an eye for an eye. When you can't get the justice system to help you, then you have to take matters into your own hands and do what needs to be done. Unfortunately, if there are any of my relatives up north who are still alive now, they are too old to wield any kind of power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give 'em hell, tiger!

    Oh yeah ... you've been tagged! Check out my blog for the explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/06/2006

    Hi, please email about judge Moseley. Maybe we can help each other. Moseley this year also ordered a woman to wean her child to share custody with the man who left her and the child. Unbelievable this man.
    alagator@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/04/2010

    Did you know that you can vote a judge out of office who has performed below standard? If this guy does not do his job, perhaps that is an option......

    ReplyDelete