Saturday, December 30, 2006

My wishes for the New Year...

My wishes for the New Year in no particular order:

1) Get through 18 more hours of coursework with A's...ok nothing lower than a B+.
2) My loved ones stick around for another year and are healthy and happy.
3) My sis finds a new and great job and gets good health insurance.
4) DH and my family make amends.
5) I hit my goal weight.
6) Peace, love and happiness for me, my family, friends, coworkers and even those I don't know.
7) A resurgence of Americans taking interest in changing politics for the better.
8) Get out of Iraq
9) To wake up alive December 31, 2007 so I can enjoy another great year of my life.

Notice there's nothing about money. Why? Because my happiness isn't tied to money anymore, it's not tied to paying off debt, it's tied to the quality of my life.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll get #1,2,3,5 and 9. I hope we'll both get #'s 4 and 6, and as for #'s 7 and 8, that's up in the air right now.

    ReplyDelete