Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tag, I'm it...

Ok I've been tagged by Kelly.

According to the rules…Each player of this game lists 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I am anal retentive about spelling. It takes everything I have NOT to point out spelling errors of people I care about, because I don't want them to think I think they are dumb. (I don't think that at all)

2. I can't study or relax at home unless the house is clean and everything is in its place.

3. I remember dreams I had going back to when I was three years old.

4. I have a photographic memory for numbers, especially grouped numbers like phone numbers and social security numbers.

5. I once had an affinity for spitting. I was growing up in Miami and my cuban friends who were boys used to spit so I did too and soon everyone called me a human water sprinkler.

6. I began reading at the age of three. By the time I was a junior in high school, I had read every young adult fiction in our school library. Not having anything to read would make me restless and bored and so I began reading all of my schoolbooks cover to cover.

I am tagging...

RedQueen
Mom
Dad
Robin
Debbie in Jersey
Blue Moon Mama

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/07/2006

    Gee, you really are weird! LOL--ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't study or relax at home unless the house is clean ...

    Well hopefully you have stopped spitting and that makes your job a bit easier. ;)

    (Surfed in from somewhere or other -- hope you don't mind.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read this I was thinking, "Please God, don't let her tag me....."

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he mom! :)

    Welcome Dan!

    ReplyDelete