Ok I've been tagged by Kelly.
According to the rules…Each player of this game lists 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I am anal retentive about spelling. It takes everything I have NOT to point out spelling errors of people I care about, because I don't want them to think I think they are dumb. (I don't think that at all)
2. I can't study or relax at home unless the house is clean and everything is in its place.
3. I remember dreams I had going back to when I was three years old.
4. I have a photographic memory for numbers, especially grouped numbers like phone numbers and social security numbers.
5. I once had an affinity for spitting. I was growing up in Miami and my cuban friends who were boys used to spit so I did too and soon everyone called me a human water sprinkler.
6. I began reading at the age of three. By the time I was a junior in high school, I had read every young adult fiction in our school library. Not having anything to read would make me restless and bored and so I began reading all of my schoolbooks cover to cover.
I am tagging...
Debbie in Jersey
Blue Moon Mama