Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Talk about hitting the mark...

A friend at work left a Christmas present in my office while I was out on vacation. I was so happy because it's a candle and I love candle. But it isn't just "any candle" it's a vanilla scented candle inside a stoneware cup with flowers and butterflies hand painted on it and reads in script:

"Jessica"

"Sets high goals. Loves a challenge. Speaks openly and honestly."

I couldn't believe she could have found something that had me pegged so well. None of the others she found for other people at work were as true to their personality was mine was to me, so she got it for me.

Isn't that something? A little weird but I sure did appreciate it. What a great way to start off a new year!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so pretty, you'll have to bring it over so I can see it!

    ReplyDelete