Monday, January 08, 2007

To sleep or not to sleep...

I am sure to be the only person at work at 7 am tomorrow. Will I stay up and watch the game or won't I? Do you realize what happens to a woman who goes to bed at 1:30 a.m. and has to get up at 4:00 a.m.?

I don't think you do. The word is B-I-T-C-H. And that's what I am going to be if I do this. Hey what the hell? Perhaps I should pull an allnighter eh? Go to work in my pajamas, it's not like I haven't already worn my fuzzy slippers to work, but that's a story for another day.

I will be glad when the game is over and done, well actually a week afterwards because that's about the time they'll stop talking about it. Because I think that TV20, the Sun and WSKY news teams have put all other news on hold for the past week leading up to this game. I really do want to know what's going on in the news but everywhere I turn it's National Championship game this and National Championship that. So let us play, let us win or lose, and then get back to some sense of normalcy. If that can in fact exist in a college town :)

No comments:

Post a Comment