Friday, February 23, 2007

The firsty thirty years of my life in pictures...

Sometimes it's hard to believe we were ever young isn't it? I found these photos of me from age of a few months to 30 years! And yes I have had some bad photos (don't we all?), notice I didn't post any of them? LOL!

As a wee baby and with dad in 1969

























With lil' sis Kimmie in 1972











With gramps in 1973












Kindergarten 1974














Christmas 1976




























Class photo in 1977

















With sis Kimmie in 1982














At Dave's graduation 1984



































Senior photo 1986















High school graduation 1987


















Bootcamp graduation 1987


















In the military 1989















With best friend Mike at my high school friend's wedding in 1991















10-year High School Class Reunion 1997
















With Alberta at Tailgator '99



Wow, how time flies!!!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/23/2007

    Love the pictures. And you are still looking young!--ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always had the most beautiful smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you just say that cause you the mommy! :D gee even in that baby pic I look just like dad.

    I didn't realize it until after I posted that I was smiling in EVERY photo! I didn't plan it that way, honest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/23/2007

    It couldn't be helped. You smile alot.--ST

    ReplyDelete
  5. ST is right. You do smile alot, it brightens up any room you walk into!

    You do resemble Dad quite a bit, but in some photos of you I can also see me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/24/2007

    I agree with sma. You posted a picture of your mom and dad on their anniversary and I thought you look alot like you mom.--ST

    ReplyDelete