Sunday, February 18, 2007

I will do it...

Well, my hopes to keep within my points for the entire week failed! I went over by well...we won't go there. Let's just say that Friday's trip to the Golden Corral did it for me. I'm not going to cut back on points by starving myself tomorrow, the last day of my WW week so I'll just chalk it up to a lesson learned. My new week begins Tuesday, and I am going to be very firm about sticking to my points. I have to do this, those of you who have seen me through this blog for the year or so it's been going on know that losing the weight I gained when I got married six years ago is something important to me. Yeah I know when you hit your late thirties and then forties things start to move around, you can't be "youthful" anymore. What I want is to actually say"I did it". Sure when we're healthy we live longer, fewer health problems and I am doing this for that primarily but a side benefit will be another life goal accomplished, something I can say I actually stuck to and finished. It's so easy NOT to achieve a goal these days, what with life being so busy and all. I actually want to finish the things I set out to do in life, and if not all, well at least as many as I can.

I have many goals, this weight loss is just one of them. But once I do it, it's one more thing I can cross off my list of things to do in life and then I can fill that space with something else..and something more fun I might add!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/19/2007

    Don't worry about your point vacation. Everyone needs a little break every now and then. Just start fresh this week. You will succeed! I know you too well to believe otherwise.

    By the way, do you know Applebee's has some weight watchers meals that taste pretty good?--ST

    ReplyDelete