Monday, February 12, 2007

"You're fired...oh by the way would you stay till we find a replacement?"

If you were fired from your job today would you stay till the end of the year when they could find a replacement?

I don't think so.

So why is it that UF fires coaches and expects them to stay till the end of the season? First Ron Zook and now Carolyn Peck?

What's up with that? If I was fired and then asked to stay the rest of the year, I'd tell the boss to pound sand. To hell with the pay and benefits, what about a person's SELF-RESPECT?

I'm not a basketball fan but all I can say is Carolyn should have told Jeremy to kiss her ass, packed up her shit and gone where she was more welcome...

But that's just me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/12/2007

    I didn't know she was fired. How sad. I like her. Of course, I don't follow basketball in the least. I can not vouch for her job. I just liked her when I saw her on the news.

    Don't even get me started on Jeremy Foley!!!!!--ST

    ReplyDelete