Friday, March 02, 2007

Too much schoolwork, not enough time...

This is getting more difficult......working full-time, taking care of a household, fixing the meals, six hours per semester, lots of studying, homework, term papers, quizzes, tests, how much more can I do?

Yes DH does stuff like laundry and other things but this is about me and my time management. And I am not doing a very good job of it these days. I've got two midterms coming up, one on the 7th and one on the 11th. I am not ready for them, well I am but I'm not.

I was thinking of skipping summer so I could have a break but if I do I will not graduate until Spring 2009. If I keep on track now with six hours per semester except one where I'll have to do nine hours, I can graduate by December 2008 and move on to the next step.

If...

My grand auntie Nina is funny, she asks her younger sister---my grandmother :

"Is Jess a career student? What does she want to do with her life?"

Oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment