Friday, April 20, 2007

You never know where you will find a good friend...

Along this path in life
I have met a few wonderful people known as friends
Who have made me smile
Who I felt I could be myself around
Who I could talk to and laugh with
And not have to worry about impressing
You have been one of those few people.
You're just a great person, intelligent, outgoing, personable, honest,
It's no wonder people like you so much.
We have shared many laughs and good talks--
Talks we probably wouldn't have had with others
Just because sometimes you can't talk to just anyone about just anything that is on your mind
Thanks for encouraging me, for being there to talk to, for making me laugh and smile
And most of all for being my friend and accepting me for the somewhat insane, opinionated, complicated, moody, and yes, even sometimes bitchy person I can be at times.
A simple thanks is never enough, but you know it is.
So thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful Jess,did you write that? You should go into the greeting card busines.

    ReplyDelete