Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's about accountability...

Time to get serious again. Deb and I started our Tuesday lunches on a regular basis again, we had so much going on that we just weren't being consistent. We love to have lunch in my office, chitchat about this and that, and push each other to be the best we can be. We weighed today and thank God neither of us gained, of course neither lost either. She only has a few more to go, I still have about 40 more to lose. I've lost 53 so far, that's a big deal but not big enough. I was on a roll but let life get in the way. I haven't walked regularly in the mornings since back in November. Enough is enough, I need to get rid of this and move on. So I am getting up at 4 am tomorrow morning and walking. I've got to do this. And I've got to eat right too, I have to get back in the swing of it. I am continuing doing my weight watchers online, it's great. And Deb and I are logging our food again. It's about accountability. I ordered some clothes online today and tried them on and they just didn't look right. That's when I realized, I have to keep going.

And so I am. Please my friends and family please keep pushing me to continue my forward momentum! I CAN DO THIS!

1 comment:

  1. OK, ....I'm not making you any more lasagna until you lose the rest! How's that for incentive?

    ReplyDelete