Monday, April 30, 2007

It's a small world...

What did we do before Al Gore invented the internet?

Some time ago, I posted this post about this office chair I had which I purchased from Office Depot that broke in half. You can click on the word post there to read all about it. Office Depot was no help, they basically had a "f*ck you" attitude. I can't believe how many people have commented on that post since that time (they're still commenting!) and so now I realize that a multitude of people purchased the same shitty chair from OD, not just me!

I wrote a lengthy email to Steve Odland, CEO of Office Depot and he never replied (surprise!). So I said "f*ck it" I'm not shopping there again. Office Depot just lost a customer because their customer service SUCKS! I can't believe the dumbass asked me WHY I didn't buy the extended protection plan?

On a $119 chair? They're friggin out of their minds. If they need one on a $119 chair, then something is seriously wrong.

I learned from Clark Howard that the best retaliation when you can't get anyone to listen to you, is to just use your power as a consumer. And that's just what I did...I started shopping at Office Depot's competitor, no problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment