Thursday, June 28, 2007

I can guarantee you have no idea what I am talking about...

I hate it when I am angry about something but can't discuss it but I did promise Deb I wouldn't say a word about it and I won't. The thing that sucks is that it's an issue that really gets to me and it involves politics (naturally). Let's see if I can put it in a way that doesn't reveal anything, this way I can avoid a severe butt-kicking by my best friend.

There's this government entity, we'll call them the party of the 1st part, and because they think their poopie doesn't stink (that's for my cousin Dana who thinks I need to clean up the language in my blog LOL) they do something that isn't so kosher and by that I mean perhaps in line with governing rules and regulations, which in turn screws over the party of the 2nd part. The party of the first part attempts to cover it up and then put responsibility for the mess on the party of the second part, that'd be the ones that got screwed.

Now, for the sake of those who aren't catching on so quickly, let me put it in simple terms...




"government sucks"

I hope that wasn't too offensive to any non-bright people or government employees out there.... LOL

2 comments:

  1. Jess, I could never kick your butt and wouldn't want to because you are such a good pal. You are totally justified in your remarks, and we are going to make a difference. We are going to do it the right way, so that we CAN make a difference. Did I ever tell you how good it is to know that you are on my side? Love ya.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you've told me. I'm proud to have you on my side too. We've been through a lot, and it's about to get deeper LOL!

    Love ya too,

    Jess

    ReplyDelete