Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hillary has some nerve!

I was just sitting there at work minding my own business, doing my thing, not feeling at all irritated or pissed off when word came across the wires that Bush had been blasted for commuting Scooter Libby's sentence. Ok fine, no biggie, we all knew that was coming but all the sudden I hear that annoying irritating shrill voice in the background....


"Today's decision is yet another example that this Administration simply considers itself above the law. This case arose from the Administration's politicization of national security intelligence and its efforts to punish those who spoke out against its policies. Four years into the Iraq war, Americans are still living with the consequences of this White House's efforts to quell dissent. This commutation sends the clear signal that in this Administration, cronyism and ideology trump competence and justice."

...and I just lost it. I don't know what happened but I believe in the medical world it's referred to as a "conniption". Thank goodness the guys at work didn't have to call an ambulance. A few slaps in the face, a bucket of cold water from a urinal in the men's room and I was ok, sort of. I'm still having dizzy spells and occasional periods of black out and memory loss. All because of that woman!






















My day was going so well till I heard her voice. Now mind you, it wasn't the remark itself that made me want to hurl her...er.....I mean myself off a building, I could handle the remark, it's the person behind the remark. I mean the sheer weight and impact of the hypocrisy of that remark could itself have taken down the WTC, no terrorists necessary!

This remark from the wife of the man who granted hundreds of pardons and we're not talking for jaywalkers either. There were some small time offenders sure, but overall there were many pret-ty hefty crooks pardoned by Clinton including counterfeiters, individuals who served time for defrauding and attempting to defraud the government, tax evaders, and other serious offenses. And to my recollection, not once did I hear a single Democrat in Washington crying F-O-U-L at that time.

Whether or not Scooter Libby deserved a commutation of his sentence here isn't my point, it's that Hillary Clinton of all people, has absolutely no business blasting Bush for his actions considering the many questionable pardons her husband granted when he was President.

You'd think the "smartest woman in the world" would be smart enough to figure that out!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, every time I hear her screech about corruption in this White House and the sentence of Libby, I think that's RICH, coming from her mouth.

    Happy Independence Day, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/04/2007

    You nailed that one.--ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she has no room to talk, but I do agree with what she said, 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, about the oil companies - I suggest you use ExxonMobile if you can. They were the other company to tell Chavez to shove it. The others may do it but for now are continuing to negotiate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica,
    I just wish he would use some of that "pardon power" for a couple of border guards....

    BTW...The town is about an hour (or so) east of Kennesaw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Clintons have never been afraid to tell a lie, what nearly kills me is that about half of the country believes anything they tell them.

    ReplyDelete