Wednesday, August 01, 2007

When all else fails...

Below is DH's idea of retaliation against the computer. No, kidding. If when one yells at the computer, the computer doesn't respond appropriately, apologize for f*cking up, and politely fix itself, this is what happens. And because poor mister HP scanner decided not to work properly earlier this evening, he's dead, stone cold dead.
















And so I decided to do some research on how to fix husbands that don't work properly, don't apologize for f*cking up and refuse to fix their bad habits.

I've got to get a copy of this book!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/01/2007

    I guess your wonderful, loving, hard working, honest, respectful, affectionate, well meaning, non straying husband should really teach you to shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/02/2007

    What a handy little book. I think I need about a dozen copies. Don't ya think it would make a lovely wedding gift.--ST

    ReplyDelete