Friday, September 14, 2007

I don't even want to be a meteorologist.

I'm just taking this class to satisfy a requirement and I thought it would be interesting, which it is, but it's hard.

Today I found out I earned a 75.8 (C+) on my second meteorology assignment?

I haven't earned that low a grade on ANYTHING since I went back to school three years ago.

I'll be pissed if I jeopardize my 3.62 GPA. But I am NOT dropping this class, I am not giving up, no way, that would be the easy way out. I'm going to make an "A" in this class if it kills me---er rather everyone around me. Because surely by the end of the term, every person I know will be hating me for being a miserable bitch all semester because of this class LOL!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it. You go, girl. I really need to get my lazy ass back in school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam....hey you are doing something great right now. Look what you did, you joined the military to help the soldiers, that is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete