Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remembering 9/11

RIP Sheryl Lynn Rosner Rosenbaum, 1968-2001

My cousin Sheryl Lynn Rosenbaum was like much of my mom's side of the family--from New Jersey. Sheryl was the daughter of Barry and Bobbi Rosner, sister of Marc and David, wife of Mark, mother of two small children, and Vice-President with Cantor Fitzgerald in New York City. Her children Hannah and Sam were just 3 years old and 17 months respectively on the day she died on the 105th floor of the North Tower.

RIP Sheryl...your death was not in vain and the lives you touched will go on touch others forever.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice tribute, Jessica. I think she looks like a nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tribute, maybe you will meet her one day.. it is not impossible..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Project 2996 has led me to learn about Sheryl Lynn, though I never met her. Project 2996 is a blog on Wordpress.com Volunteers select names of those we lost on 9/11 and write a tribute about them and their life. I chose Sheryl because I have a cousin with the same last name. I know I would have liked her already. I too am from NY and loved shopping with my mother and laughing, a lot! I will try and write something her family will be proud of.

    ReplyDelete