Thursday, November 22, 2007

This semester is almost over...

...and I can't wait. Three courses this term was one too many. I've been torn between three rigorous courses with lots of reading and assignments and responsibilities at work, home and other places. I thought I'd pull two A's and a B+ this term but now it looks like it could be an A and two B+'s. Worst case it'll be an A, B+ and B. So much for the 3.63 GPA eh?

It's becoming too much work. Add to it the fact that I am again second-guessing the meaning of life--my life, and what I'm supposed to do with it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, you know that the GPA is a dynamic thing. God forbid you should go down to a 3.59 this term! Why don't you give yourself credit for the accomplishment? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....I did good :)

    ReplyDelete