Monday, December 24, 2007

Finally finished one book!

I finally finished Charles Dickens "A Tale of Two Cities" and I must say it's one of the best books I've ever read. What an incredible ending! I just kept thinking about that story for hours after finishing it...

Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle" is supposed to be next but I may put that one off for now. I'm just not in the mood for it yet. Between reading and relaxing I'm working on some math to get ready for next term so I can really only get one more in right now before school begins. I've a feeling I may wind up with more Sherlock Holmes...just can't get enough of Holmes LOL. My goal is to try and get a book done per month. I enjoy reading, I really do, and I so enjoy the classics.

I'm going to make up my reading list right now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/26/2007

    I love all of Jane Austen's books. Of course, Pride and Prejudice is my favorite. We have the 6 hour A&E version. It is wonderful.--ST

    ReplyDelete