Thursday, December 06, 2007

It's BALTIMORE! Of course race was an issue!

This story is horrifying! A woman is beaten severely by nine 14 and 15 year olds on a Baltimore City bus. The spokesperson for the MTA said she didn't know whether the attack had anything to do with the victim’s race.

Oh yeah I guess I forgot to mention the victim was white, the little bastards were "perps of color".

They have to wonder if race was an issue here? It's BALTMORE for crying out loud. Of course race was an issue!!! I wonder how many of those little bastards have daddies at home. I wonder if have any kind of parental guidance period.

You know of course what would have happened if the victim had been in possession of a firearm and shot the little bastards (which I wish had been the case). She would have been charged of course with shooting poor little innocent children. There would right now be race riots in the streets of Baltimore. I won't be surprised if their piece of shit attorneys, whoever they might be, try to turn this around by stating that the poor little children were just lashing out because they were victims of a cruel and unjust racist society.

It's sickening. I could suggest punishment for them but then some jackass might get offended by my remarks and call the police who will then show up at my door and question me, arrest me and charge me with hate crimes, disorderly conduct or some other made up crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment