Monday, January 28, 2008

It's called a DO NOT CALL REGISTRY for a reason!

Twice tonight while I lay in bed sleeping I received phone calls from a number 631-277-7025. I didn't pick up the phone, but did find the number through *69. Then I googled them and found out they were some asshole telemarketers called "Marketing Incorporated"

Bastards!

So after I woke up the second time, I went to the national do not call registry site and filed TWO complaints, one for each call. From the info I found on Google, apparently there's a LOT of people complaining abou them. Friggin assholes! Maybe I could call their CEO while he's sleeping and see how he likes it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess,

    Here's something to distract you from all this aggravation. Look at this "Cheeseburger in a Can."Talk about WRONG!!

    I think that blogging about this particular issue will be therapeutic for all of us and provide us with a sense of well-being for providing a necessary community service. ;->
    ~RQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/31/2008

    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has been receiving more of these calls lately. Time to renew my number on the list.

    ReplyDelete