Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I'm thinking of changing my name...

just kidding, I like my name, it suits me!

The latest heartwrenching story is about baby name remorse.

I think it's funny that three year old Caroline, who was born Emma, but her parents changed her name because it didn't sound right, actually plans to call herself Emma because she likes it better.


When I think of baby name remorse Emma, Luke, and Sophia don't even come to mind. I can think of those names which are much worse ....


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you'll come again...you're always welcome.

    Yep, I usually have at least 2 books...one audio in my car and one "real" book in the house, but sometimes I have two "real" books going, one a paperback to take to the beach and a hardback for the house. I love books and I make trips to the library about every two weeks and load up.

    I've enjoyed my visit here. Cute cartoon today. LOL

    Happy New Year!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/02/2008

    Did I ever tell you that my step-mother works at the health department and one women had twins which she named Lemonjello and Orangejello? I am not kidding. This was in Live Oak, Fl. Then there was the poor child named Shithead (pronounced Shu thead).She tried her best to get the women to change the spelling of that last one. That makes the boy named Sue look good.--ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/02/2008

    Well, I guess it's official. Some people are idiots! ~RQ

    ReplyDelete