Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This is the hardest semester so far...

Without a doubt this is the toughest semester so far in my college years. Even last term with three courses and a full-time job, a house, husband and two cats to care for, I managed it. This term, I seem to be in the books all the time, even at work, with never enough time to keep just a chapter ahead. I've got my time managed, I keep the schedule over my desk in my home office where I can see it. DH works with me to help out. And still I cannot manage to catch up. Memorizing formulas consumes half my time while the other half is taken up by a ton of reading and writing assignments.

What am I going to do?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/26/2008

    If I know you, you will come out of this with all A's. Good luck!--ST

    ReplyDelete