Friday, February 08, 2008

I did something I don't normally do...

I actually had fun!

DH and I left work about 2:00 and ran some errands. Actually all he needed to do was go to Home Depot and get one thing and we wound up in the garden section where I bought a concrete birdbath, four Mexican heathers, some tarragon, parsley, basil and lavender plants, some pots and planters and potting soil. It was really a lot of fun. When we got home, I potted the herbs, repotted my amaryllis, and put some granules around my azaleas, gardenias and some other plants, then watered everything. The weather was great and it was nice to be outside.

It was a lot of work but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think working with plants is very relaxing. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful day! I wish our cold weather was over for good, I hate this about Fla, it can be 80 during the day and 20 at night!!

    Sounds like you enjoyed your afternoon, it's always fun to send money. Hey, when are we gonna see you??

    ReplyDelete