Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Who got me sick?

Would the person who gave me the flu please stand up so I can punch you in the face?

Thursday afternoon I started getting this awful cough and Friday morning I couldn't even move.
For three days I lay in bed covered in blankets sweating one minute and enduring chills the next. One of my coworkers felt bad because he had been sick and thought he brought it in but I tell ya I could have picked it up anywhere.

I feel much better today but still...it was awful. This is exactly why I am careful about washing my hands at home and work AND I don't like shaking people's hands at work or using other people's computers or telephones (and I don't like them using mine!). It's not because I don't like them but it's too easy to pick up each other's germs.

3 comments:

  1. As long as you're serious about punching the culprit in the face, let's just say it was Jane.....

    Did you drink your soup?? If you need more let me know, it's easy for us to make, so don't hesitate.
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the truth, I hate shaking hands! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Like you have the strength to punch anyone!

    Girl child was out of school for a solid week.

    Keep disinfectant wipes at work to run over the keyboards, phones, doorknobs, etc.

    Hope you're all better by now...

    ReplyDelete