Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How can I put this and still be nice?

I can't. So I won't--put it nice that is. So why even try? Ok I'll try, a little bit. If for no other reason than for all the good and decent schoolchildren out there reading this :)

Once again the WW has crawled out of her cave with broomstick firmly planted in ass to do what she seems to be so good at--stirring up problems. Instead of taking what can only be described as a non-problem to the alleged evildoers, she bypasses the entire chain of command going right to the #2 HMFWIC. And so the result is a very suspiciously generic communication from the HMFWIC stating the policy, of course nobody can actually find it in writing, but nonetheless because HMFWIC says it's so, it must be so, right?

Anyway, it amazes me that some people can be so...so...so...oh hell I don't even know what word to use at this point--that they have to create problems where none exist, wreaking havoc, causing more work for others and generally being a pain in the ass. Some people live for making other people's lives miserable. I suppose it makes them feel good about themselves. Said individual certainly is quite the expert in this game.

I told myself that if the situation ever presented itself where I got into it with her, I would finally tell her what I thought of her.

















Now that's easier said than done you see. If that moment ever were to present itself, I'd be like Paul Muni and have the devil on one shoulder (likely mom, sis, RQ, DH, dad, Susan, or any one of about a dozen people who are labeled members of the evildoer society---ok only a few are actual evildoers, the rest are evildoers by association!) telling me to tell her where she can shove her broomstick and the angel on the other shoulder (likely---uh---uh--uh oh--come to think of it there's nobody I can think of who would want to play the angel in this one) saying "now now, there there, what would Jesus do?"

That's it, just throw a Jesus in there and mess up the whole plan why don't you? I think though, that in this case, even Jesus wouldn't mind.

6 comments:

  1. Oh for cryin out loud...she's really out of her hole and wreaking havoc once again?? QUICK!! Get the Holy Water!!!!

    Only a low life jumps the ladder all the way up to the #2 HMFWIC. But this is no surprise is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save the Holy Water, even that won't work on this one, you know that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/20/2008

    Even Jesus made a whip and drove the money changers out of the temple. (Not that I'm advocating you beating the crap out of her)

    It does seem that there has to be at least one of these evil doers in every work place. Makes me kind of glad to be a kept woman ;)--ST

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTMFFLMMFAO :-) xoxoxo kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU GONNA HAVE TO GET HER, I WILL HOP A PLANE TO DO IT FOR YOU< JUST SAY WHEN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh single don't tempt me! But I suppose the more the merrier right chica?

    :) Jess

    ReplyDelete