Friday, March 14, 2008

Makes you wonder why they need Section 8 in the first place...

I don't know if the Palm Beach Housing Authority handed out the Section Eight housing applications a day earlier than they were supposed to (which one woman claimed) but go to this link about the story and watch the video and photos and look at the MESS these people made of public property! The place is littered with diapers, plastic bottles and paper.

Just because you're poor, unmarried, unemployed and are cranking out babies you can't afford, by God knows how many different daddies, doesn't mean you have to be a disrespectful PIG.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I did not think housing would come to that! There were more people there than what is in my town, LOL!!

    They should have been a lil more respectable!

    Nice story
    Single

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hope you don't mind but I added you to my blog roll.

    Single

    ReplyDelete