Thursday, March 13, 2008

Somebody's making a killing on this one...



























What I want to know is when they're going to make something like this for near- forty-something married women with no kids, a husband with selective memory and hearing, two adorable but high on crack kitty kats, a a mother who never has the time to email "hello" but manages to overload her daughter's in-box with emails with "FW:" in the subject line, a dad with a sense of humor that includes running for Sheriff (??) just to take votes away from the other guys, a sister with an attitude, a brother she thought she grew up with but hasn't seen in so long she's wondering if he's just a figment of her imagination, a grandmother who--well I'll just say two words-- "Marie Barone"-- and leave it at that (if she ever reads this, I'll be glad I left it at that!) And finally, the job from---well it's not exactly hell, it's just the administration and traffic that is hell. I actually like the job, but please don't let that get out ok?

And yes while you're fetching it, I'd like some cheese with my whine, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I need to get couple bottles of that for my sister, oh who in the heck am I kidding for me also! lol

    Single!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what can I say....I called you from the hospital and you didn't return the call. I call and email when I can, just like you do. That doesn't mean you're not thought about and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a picture with that bottle once! I LOVED the idea!

    And congrats on the Algebra - I knew you could do it. You're a tough worker girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm ma I was kidding!!!!

    Thanks Sam!!!

    ReplyDelete