Friday, April 04, 2008

Just plain evil...

As I sit here listening to Mike Savage talk about the son of a bitch Palestinians who pulled the very old endangered sea turtle out of the ocean today and slit its throat, and how all the children smiled as the turtle flopped around dying, it made me sick. It's been a long time since I cried and since I felt like I was going to throw up but tonight I cried and I nearly threw up. I just put my head in my hands and cried, like some silly little girl. It was one of those moments when I felt ashamed of being a member of the human race.

Animals are innocent. They have no malice, they do not harm us intentionally, any action they take against a human is usually instinctive, defending their young, their territory or if they feel they are in danger. Animals can do no wrong, they have no conscience, no ability to discern right from wrong. They are as innocent and pure as it gets.

When I hear of a young person killing an innocent animal, I feel that kid should be put away for a long time. Because the senseless slaughter of an animal for pure joy is evil and that's a kid who will do much worse later on.

Recently I heard about "Circle" the duck who was minding his own business and some renegade evil kids came upon him and began shooting him with pellets, injuring his voice box. He's recovering thank goodness he'll be ok, and the judge issued a restraining order against the kids, to stay away from the duck.

WHY WOULD THESE KIDS SHOOT AN INNOCENT DUCK?

And what they hell are they learning at home? If any kid of mine did that, God help them. They'd be in f*cking reform school boot camp in a heartbeat with no chance of coming home until they learned respect. No, a person, be it adult or child who finds joy in killing animals is a very deranged and sick individual.

Right now I am trying not to feel hatred, but it's hard. I feel nothing but hatred for people who behave in this way, I want them dead.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard about this, but you know me, you learned these feeling from me and I'm proud that you did. I have no tolerance at all for anyone who will hurt ANY animal. I could so easily shoot someone like this, and feel absolutely no guilt in doing it. It breaks my heart to hear of such things happeneing and I know it will continue to go on, because not enough people care enough to DO something about it! A palistinian you said?? What kind of human being does those things Jess? To kill any of God's innocents this evil minded individual might just as well go straight to hell now, because he's going there eventually. This I am sure of.

    ReplyDelete