Thursday, April 03, 2008

Three weeks left in the term!

With three weeks left in the semester, I have a "B" in Algebra and a "B+" in History. I've got one more regular exam and then the final in Math, along with assignments between now and then. And I've got two exams and another writing assignment in History.

A "B" in Algebra is more than I could have hoped for. In the non-exam average which is ALL other assignments I have an "A". I'm banking on those points to save me if I don't do well on the final. I hate tests!!

As to the History course, an average of 47/50 points on each of the two tests and 47/50 on the final writing assignment will earn me the "A".

Wish me luck!

Oh yeah I should mention this--DH has a final grade of 97.5 = "A" in his welding course this term! In fact he's already a semester ahead in his work!

4 comments:

  1. You should be so proud of yourself, especially with Algebra! You've conquered it my dear! I'm afraid if I take some online classes you'll put your old mother to shame..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you should do it, you'll be surprised at what you can do sma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of you and Hubby!!! I cannot wait until it is over!! I am sitting her trying to find ways to make the classes go away right now!!!

    Single!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great that Vinny is doing so well with his classes, I know he's not a stupid person, just so damned stubborn at times...but this has absolutely nothing to do with his learning ability.

    ReplyDelete